We welcome you to the Off Road Rush WA Driving Experience. All persons attending the driving experience (including drivers and their guests) are subject to these
listed Terms and Conditions below.
- All drivers are required to sign The Off Road Rush WA Waiver of Liability. If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian will be required to sign waiver on your behalf.
- Off Road Rush WA require a minimum of 14 days notice to make a change to your booking. A rescheduling fee of $55 is payable on each participant. No changes are permitted within 7 days of the scheduled drive date. We do not offer refunds if you simply change your mind. If you can no longer make your requested date/time we will work with you to reschedule your booking. The drive is transferable to another driver at no extra charge. We DO NOT refund or RESCHEDULE for no shows.
- Off Road Rush WA Gift Vouchers are non refundable. They may be transferred to another driver at no extra charge. There are no fees for this. Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months (3 years) and we DO NOT extend the date on them.
- Off Road Rush WA reserves the right the change pricing, session times and dates without notice. We will work with you to reschedule your drive.
- Off Road Rush WA can operate in most weather conditions. In the case of extreme weather and we cannot complete your drive we will reschedule you for another date and time. We do not give refunds in the case of bad weather, however we will reschedule you. In the unlikely event of mechanical or operational issues and you cannot complete your drive on the day booked we will reschedule you to another day suitable to you. We do not offer refunds as a result of mechanical or operational issues.
- As Off Road Rush WA is a driving experience any drivers who are clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be unable to participate and will be asked to leave. Off Road Rush WA reserves the right to breathalyse any participants we deem to be under the influence of alcohol. This applies to group bookings also. There is to be no alcohol or drugs taken or used at our locations.
- You are welcome to bring friends and family with you. Children are welcome to come and watch mum or dad have a drive but please bare in mind that there may be a wait time so please make sure to bring activities to keep them busy. There is usually a coffee truck on site however we advise to bring water/snacks just in case.
- Our circuit is part of a motor sport complex. There is no heated or air conditioned facilities. We provide marquees and chairs for spectators and drivers
- Respectful behaviour is required and bad language will not be tolerated - it's all about the fun!
- We thank you for adhering to our Terms and Conditions and we look forward to getting seeing you at one of circuits across Australia
Download a PDF copy of our Drive Terms and Conditions below
Drive Terms & Conditions: PDF File Download / Last updated 11/07/2022